Study of a system that starting from a basic structure is able to admit in more components that can develop in more different project in order to answer to various functions: wall lamp, suspension lamp, floor lamp and exhibitors.
DNAsystem is born from the study of the geodetic and the poliedris, beginning from Buckminster Fuller, first through the use of three floors that define a dodecaedro in which the struts correspond to the edges of the plans and the elements in traction circumscribe the geometric figure, producing a tensegridy structure.
- DNAlamp_1 is the lamp wall from DNAsystem. This lamp derives for halves from the basic form, fixed to the wall through a connection plate.
- The illumination is type direct and it happens through spotlight.
- DNAlamp_2 suspension lamp of the DNAsystem. Born from the aggregation of the basic module in horizontal line.
- The illumination is direct type and it happens through spotlight.
- DNAlamp_3 is the floor lamp of the DNAsystem, it is born from the aggregation of the basic modul in vertical and anchored through bolt to a base plate.
- The light is diffused through LED on to the aluminum stroke extremity.
- The exhibitors xb.it_1 is born from the integration among the basic modul and component horizontal in glazed glass.
- The xb-it_2 system is an exhibitor for posters.